Get your health in check by making spiralizer recipes in lieu of your pasta meals!
What is a Spiralizer Used For
Spiralizers are definitely one of the most useful kitchen appliances. They’re typically used for veggies to make a pasta-like noodle. For example, you can use zucchini (the most popular option), sweet potatoes and turnips. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even try plantains.
Since you’re replacing conventional pasta with vegetables, you get all the nutrients but way less calories. Check out these awesome ways to use a spiralizer to reap the health benefits ASAP!
How to Spiralize Vegetables
Best Spiralizer Recipes
- Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Zoodles from Cafe Delites
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Spiralizer Veggie Pasta from Everyday Good Thinking
- Spiralized Greek Salad from Pretty Providence
- Crispy Baked Spiralized Fries from Inspiralized
- Turkey Bolognese Zucchini Pasta from The Lemon Bowl
- Garlic Parmesan Zoodles from Gimmee Delicious
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Zoodles from The Iron You
- Spicy Shrimp and Asparagus Over Zucchini Noodle Pasta from Eating Bird Food
- Salmon Red Coconut Curry With Turnip Noodles from Inspiralized
- Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry from Ambitious Kitchen
- One Pot Zoodles and Meatballs from The Kitchn
- Healthy Chicken Pho With Zoodles from The Healthy Maven
- Jerk Shrimp With Crispy Plantain Noodles from Eating Bird Food
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles from Closet Cooking
- Bruschetta Chicken Zoodle Bowls from Whitney Bond
- Spiralized Teriyaki Zucchini Noodles With Asian Meatballs from With Salt and Wit
- Cream Pesto Chicken Pasta from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Vegan Coconut Curry With Sweet Potato Noodles from Food Faith Fitness
More Easy and Healthy Recipes
Get the Latest!
Get fresh content and access to the FREE resource library!