I was provided with samples from Nyakio and including them in this DIY Mother’s Day skincare gift basket is by choice. All opinions are my own. : )
Whether you are giving a gift to your mamma for Mother’s Day or preparing a gift for another special occasion, the best way to show you care is with personalized touches and DIY. While I love making skincare myself, sometimes you need something prepared and of reliable quality. Plus, some people really enjoy the luxuries of store bought products. If that’s the case, then put your skills to work on a DIY Mother’s Day basket. For more DIY gift ideas, go here!
Places and DIY Mother’s Day Basket Supplies
Making this skin enthusiast/self-care gift basket as a DIY Mother’s Day project is really quick and easy. This is what I used:
- 1 card that I personally liked that was appropriate to my situation. If you’d like to, then you can skip Hallmark and get supplies from Michael’s to make your own card!
- 1 Journal, because it’s perfect for list-making, creative ideas and sketches
- 1 Basket to put the items inside, because that’s what a gift basket is.
- Tissue paper that I had saved from previous gift wrapping sessions 🙂
- Manketti & Mafura Anti-Aging Oil
- Chinese Rice Exfoliating Cleansing Powder
- Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil Balm
I personally had the pleasure of trying these products myself and I have to say they are some of the best I’ve ever used. In fact, the anti-aging oil is the only moisturizer I have ever used that has kept my skin soft the whole day. This is a hugeee deal for me as I have pretty dry skin and I live in the desert.
All three of these products work well together as you can mix the Cleansing Oil Balm with the Exfoliating Cleansing Powder to create an all in one cleanser and exfoliate that is gentle enough to use every single day.
Making gift DIY Mother’s Day baskets really doesn’t have to be hard. As long as you know what your mom likes, you can make a simple little basket that shows you went the extra mile. I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial. If you have any questions, then feel free to shoot me an e-mail, or leave a comment. Happy Mother’s Day!
Get the Latest!
Get fresh content and access to the FREE resource library!